BACnet is a complex and continuously evolving standard. The difficulty to troubleshoot interoperability issues is compounded by lack of access to in-field conditions.
Building automation solutions providers and smart building OEMs are constrained by a lack of comprehensive and certified tools to establish BACnet communication within their product offerings. In addition, many of the available, certified tools are not compliant with the latest BACnet standards.
Key Features of BACnet Explorer –
• Supports up to protocol revision 19 devices
• Auto-discover BACnet devices, objects and their properties in building automation and
• Browse objects and devices in an easy-to-use format
• Monitor and control the properties of discovered devices and objects
• Discover BACnet/IP and Virtual BACnet devices
• Discover up to 1,000 BACnet devices
• Segmentation support
• Supports IBM MS DBCS, ANSI X3.4 character sets
SoftDEL BOSS Vs BACnet Explorer
The below table gives the high-level overview of features, comparison, pricing info about our products under our BOSS (BACnet Device Simulator) family – BOSS and BACnet Explorer.
CASE STUDY // BACnet Explorer
Building Internet of Things
Client : Leading US-based Building Management Company
Our BACnet expert is happy to address your requirements and challenges.